The County of Lambton is pleased to offer OneList, an online centralized child care application and information service that simplifies the process of applying for child care. Applying for child care or getting on a waiting list is easier than ever. Get on OneList today. www.LambtonOneHSN.com
- The County of Lambton’s Children Services Department provides eligible parents/legal guardians with help for their child care costs
- The County of Lambton has Purchase of Service Agreements with agencies throughout the county along with specific agencies in surrounding municipalities
- The Ministry of Education licenses child care agencies within the County of Lambton
- Families can view information about agencies’ programs, hours of operation, most recent licenses, and more at www.edu.gov.on.ca/childcare
Who Can Qualify for Child Care Subsidy?
- Children whose parents/legal guardians (living in Lambton County) are employed, attending school or in a job-oriented training program
- Children who would benefit from child care that are at risk or in need of social interaction as assessed by a recognized referral agency
Documents Required for Child Care Subsidy
- Income verification – pay stubs, Ontario Works stub, school verification
- Canada Child Tax Benefit
- Most recent Notice of Assessment
- Immigrant to Canada need to provide income tax information with filing their first tax return
Approval for Child Care Subsidy
Approval for child care subsidy is based on approved activities according to:
- work hours
- school schedule
- special needs requirements
- an Ontario Works activity as determined by a Caseworker
What Can I Expect To Pay?
Subsidy is based on net family income. Click here for the Subsidy Calculator.
For more information, visit https://www.lambtononline.ca/en/resident-services/child-care-subsidy.aspx